Friday, August 21, 2009

"Say No to Milk"


I never liked drinking milk as a kid. My mother always used to push me for drinking milk. She tried all stuffs available like "Bournvita,Milo,Complan" etc... and I always tried to escape from it.Finally one day I read an article(by menka gandhi) in newspaper that Drinking Milk is not good for health and was able to convince my mother that milk is not good for health.(well not actually able to convince..but I moved to hostel after school so no more milk... he he)..
Many years passed and I forgot about that article.But few days ago I was having a discussion with my friend about diet and fitness.Her point was that drinking milk is good for health it increases stamina and make bones stronger. But but I have to prove my point, so I searched the same article again using google.

chk the link below for the article
http://www.rediff.com/news/2000/apr/11inter.htm

P.S - I am sure many of you won't believe.

No comments: